Identifying Problems in Durgapuri



Currently I am doing studying the area of Durgapuri close to Shahdara, which is in East Delhi. So far, I have observed that this area seems to have three major problems - walkability,lack of public spaces and the issue of the area not being very child friendly.

There is a bus stop here which has been in poor shape for since many years. Also, the foot path of Durgapuri Chowk is not convenient for the pedestrians in the area to walk on, and because of this, the people who live here face many difficulties when commuting on foot for short distances. I hope that the local administration would take some immediate actions to improve the lives of people living there.

I will now proceed to verify my initial findings using the methodology of personal surveys, in which there are no boundations on answering. The approach shall be more in the nature of conversations, where people are free to give their opinions and suggestions and it is also helpful for me to complete this atlas with authentic information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interacting With the Young People of Durgapuri

Update on Durgapuri

Initial Identification of Saket's Problems